[FiinPro Platform] Upgrade Version 1.1 released on October 10, 2016
Dear our valued customer,
We would like to extend our sincere thanks to valued customers who have been trusting and supporting us through using StoxPlus’ FiinPro. We believe that our FiinPro has been providing you with useful data to boost your operation efficiency
StoxPlus, with our motto of “Innovative always” in financial information service industry (“Fiinform”), has been making efforts and committed to providing customers with additional datasets, features, and tools on FiinPro Platform under our development pipeline.
And today, we are pleased to inform you that we will upgrade FiinPro from version 1.0.5 to version 1.1 on October 10, 2016 with the following details:
What’s new in this FiinPro?
- Portfolio: Users can set up their own portfolio and quickly track its profit/loss; a market risk measure indicator, along with asset allocation latest news and reports of stocks in the portfolio; Portfolio alert.
- Investment Calendar: Comprising SOE’s divestment, Initial Public Offering, Share issuance and Corporate Bonds, to make it more convenient for you to track.
- Industry Insight:
- Industry classification detailed to Level 5 of some common sectors: Office Real Estate Development, Residential Real Estate Development, Plastics, Rubber, Fertilizer, Details of Fishing, Food, etc.
- Providing an insightful information and data of three specific industries, including Aquaculture, Cement and Steel;
- Sector Analysis gives a comprehensive analysis of sector data, consisting of Key Ratios, Performance and Valuations of sectors in all levels;
- Financial Statement in USD: Financial Statement data can be converted into USD at the exchange rate of the data period.
- EPS diluted, Free cash flow to firm are added as well as Price performance ratio.
Should you have any questions or queries during the upgrade process, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Centre at any time (including weekends) via:
Do Thi Lan (Ms.)
FiinPro, Customer Support, Hanoi Head Office
Tel: +84-4-3562 6962 – ext: 103
Nguyen Hai Yen (Ms.)
FiinPro, Customer Support, HCM Branch
Tel: +84-8-3933 3586 – ext: 201
« Go Back
Sep 10, 2018
Banking and Real Estate Stocks have been undoubtedly driving the market given its 40% contribution to the total market cap. These two groups also attracted a large portion of foreign capital flows into Vietnamese stock market, accounting for 47% and 88% of Daily Trading Value and Total Net Foreign Trading Value, respectively from the beginning of 2018 to date.
Jul 11, 2018
FiinPro Platform, empowered by the most comprehensive and insightful financial database for Vietnam, will help you save time and money in acquiring, cleaning up, validating and standardizing data. It also helps to enhance your investment research and trading process with various useful analytics tools and excellent customer support services.