[FiinPro Data] 894 companies have published financial statements with growth rate of attribute to parents company reached 10.4%
According to statistics from FiinPro Platform, as of 12 PM, 5th August 2019, there were a total of 894 enterprises announcing Q2-2019 Financial Statements (accounting for 89.8% of market capitalization on 3 Exchanges). We had made a quick summary and update the results as follows:
Overview: Revenue growth is 6.7% and Total Attribute to parents company’s growth is 10.4% over the same period. However, the rate excluding Banks and Insurance sector are only 4.7% and 4.9% respectively.
By Industry: Sectors with the highest Attribute to parents company growth over the same period were: Real Estate (67.13%), Telecommunications (42.11%), Retail (39.52%), Banks (25.9%).
- Real estate: After VIC and VHM (accounting for 69% of total real estate capitalization) published their report with the growth rate of Attribute to parents company of 687.5% and 75.3% respectively, The whole real estate industry grew up to 67.1%, on top of the market. If VHM and VIC are not included, the real estate industry has net profit growth of only 24.5% over the same period. In addition, the industry EBITDA also increased by 72.8% over the same period.
- Bank: All listed banks published report. Total Attribute to parents company of listed banks announced an increase of 25.9% compared to the same period last year.
- Oil and gas: Profit growth was only 8.29% over the same period. The main reason is that PLX (accounting for nearly 72% of the industry's capitalization) slightly decreased by 3.42% of Attribute to parents company compared to the same period.
- Insurance: A special case when the largest company in the industry BVH (accounting for over 70% of the industry cap) decreased by 23% compared to the same period, as a result, the industry growth went down from 66.5% to only 12.29%
- Retail: Retail sector has impressive growth of 39.52% thanks to major companies like MWG, DGW with high-profit growth of 47.44% and 55.1% respectively.
View the detailed report hereunder or contact us to receive the PDF file.
FiinPro Platform offers useful analytic tools such as Market Live, Investment Strategy Screening, Stock Screening, Market Statistics, Factor Returns, Data Explorer and many more tools assisting analysts, fund managers, investment officers, researchers, finance consultants, brokerage consultants, and other financial and investment professionals. To explore FiinPro Platform's impressive features, click here to register free trial:
We hope that the update will better help your work. Should you wish to receive PDF format of the report or require further information, please contact our Client Advisor team for assistance.
Do Thi Lan (Ms.)
Tel: 024 3562 6962 (ext.: 103)
Ly Thi Hien (Ms.)
Tel: 028 3933 3585 (ext.203)
This report is the property of FiinGroup Joint Stock Company (FiinGroup JSC), the information provided in this report is based on sources believed to be reliable, but their absolute accuracy completeness or correctness are not guaranteed. This document is not intended to be provided at the request of any organization or individual, nor does it serve the purposes of advertising, selling, buying or holding securities. All views expressed in this report are based on fairness, neutrality and reasonable in the circumstances prevailing at the time. Customers and investors should only use the information provided in this document as a reference, we are not responsible for any loss to the use of the information mentioned above. All acts of copying, modifying, printing, reprinting in any form of any individual or organization without the consent of FiinGroup are illegal.
« Go Back
Jan 28, 2019
Dec 07, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 09, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
The domestic real estate market has had a period of strong growth in the past five years, will this bull market continue and support real estate stocks to lead the market?
Oct 09, 2018
Banking stocks have been one of the market leading ones over the years. FiinPro data showed that banking stocks enjoyed a 3-digit growth for the past five years, up 154.1% versus VNIndex’s double-digit gain of 96.5%. Will the attractiveness of banking stocks remain in the last months of 2018 and in 2019?