How To Avoid Growth Traps in Vietnam’s Stock Market
- At Hanoi: Jan 15, 2016 - At Ho Chi Minh City: Jan 12, 2016
At Hanoi: 09:00 – 17:00 - At Ho Chi Minh City: 09:00 - 17:00
- Bao Son Hotel, 50 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Grand Ballroom - 3rd Floor / Liberty Central Saigon, 17 Ton Duc Thang, Districh 1, HCM City
- This is invitation-only event
As the world’s economic growth is forecast to remain sluggish in the next couple of years, investors chase for good investment opportunities and often pay heftier premiums for growth because of its scarcity. Vietnam market emerges as a sweet spot as it is among a few economies which can deliver a GDP growth of 6% or higher per annum. Vietnamese companies have been showcasing growth plans in an effort to raise capital. However, growth always comes with a price and only a sustainable one will reward investors with a long-term success.
We find that analysts in Vietnam often struggle with evaluating the quality of growth. With an in-depth and comprehensive financial database of Vietnamese companies, FiinPro® has uncovered useful metrics an effort to ease your burdens.
This 1-day workshop is designed to:
- Equip attendants with a structured, practical approach to avoid growth traps in Vietnamese listed companies;
- Discuss useful financial metrics as early flags of earnings manipulations or financial distress;
- Optimize customers’ experience with FiinPro®.
Number of attendees: 200 people
- Time09:00 - 17:00
- VenueBao Son Hotel, 50 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Grand Ballroom - 3rd Floor
- LanguageEnglish and Vietnamese simultaneous interpretation will be available during the conference
- The workshop will be conducted with a high level of interactions. The total number of participants is capped at 70.
- Data mining skills and practical insights will be discussed with the experienced investor and among workshop participants.
Who should attend?
- Investment analysts
- Investment Officers/Managers
- Brokerage consultants
- CF/IB/Advisory Officers
- Data or General Analysts
Participation and Payment Policies
- FiinPro® customer: 01 free-of charge seat will be allocated to 01 ID subscription of FiinPro® as of 31 Dec 2015.
- Non-FiinPro® customer: VND 2,000,000/person, exclusive of 10% VAT. Payment via bank transfer:
- Account name: STOXPLUS JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Account number: 11520809247010
- Account currency: VND
- Bank: Techcombank, Ba Dinh Branch, Hanoi, Vietnam
Please register no later than January 6th, 2016. Application will be closed if the number of registers exceeds the expected number.
With the “Innovative Always” passion, StoxPlus is committed to continuous data enrichment and product improvements for its products including FiinPro platform. Our FiinPro will be upgraded with macroeconomic data and many useful features by 31 Dec 2015.
Subscribing to FiinPro, we commit to provide various value-added services including data support, publications and customers training such as Customer Training Workshop series. Via Customer Workshops, we would like to equip customers with practical skills and knowledge essential for working and investing.
Please register online for the training workshop #1: How To Avoid Growth Traps in Vietnam’s Stock Markets by clicking on the link below:
|9:00 - 9:45||
Why growth? Empirical relationship between earnings growth and share price
|9:45 - 10:30||
Examining earnings quality
|10:30 - 10:45||
|10:45 - 12:00||
Examining earnings quality (Cont.)
|12:00 - 13:00||
|13:00 - 15:00||
Identifying companies with managed/manipulated earnings
Identifying companies with financial distress
|15:30 - 15:15||
|15:15 - 16:30||
Identifying companies with financial distress (Cont.)
|16:30 - 17:00||
Misunderstandings of valuation metrics
|17:00 - 17:30||
Mr. Nguyen Trung Ha
Head Office: 5th Floor, Anh Minh Building, 36 Hoang Cau street, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
M: (+84) 4 3562 6962 ext. 103
Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, except on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays