FiinGroup’s Statement on COVID-19
COVID-19 Pandemic has created dislocation across industries and triggered urgent challenges for many businesses to address. During this unsettling time, it is our job at FiinGroup to continually serve the market and our valued customers. We are aligning our work processes with government’s guidelines and remain fully operational. As the situation evolves, FiinGroup will continue to provide you with updated data, technology and expertise through this global health challenge – whether it be ensuring service continuity, providing remote access capabilities or delivering real-time market insights to help you navigate the uncertainty.
- FiinGroup has implemented measures to support continued operation
- We have provided a sub-account for FiinPro users
- FiinGroup has restricted all business travels in Vietnam and oversea
- Employees experiencing cold- or flu-like symptoms are prohibited from coming to the office and are advised to seek for medical attention in line with local guidelines.
- We are continually evaluating the status of FiinGroup-led meetings or conferences Alternative arrangements to replace face-to-face meetings will be made for external parties who have travelled to affected areas within the last 14 days.
View FULL Statement HERE
« Go Back
Jan 28, 2019
[FiinPro Data] 2018 Earnings Update: 82% of businesses reported profits with a 16% growth
Dec 07, 2018
StoxPlus and FiinPro® Platform support Baoviet Holdings in strategic planning and risk management activities
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 09, 2018
Apr 28, 2020
FiinGroup - Liberation Day and International Workers' Day Closing Announcement 2020
Oct 22, 2018
Vietnam Real Estate - Where is the market heading to?
The domestic real estate market has had a period of strong growth in the past five years, will this bull market continue and support real estate stocks to lead the market?