FIINPRO - USER TRAINING CLASS (Hanoi)
FiinPro® Platform, empowered by the most comprehensive and insightful financial database for Vietnam, will help you save time and money in acquiring, cleaning up, validating and standardizing data.
It also helps to enhance your investment research and trading process with various useful analytics tools and excellent customer support services.
With the desire to meet customers and help users explore core functions of the platform, we will organize monthly introduction and user training sessions for individuals and institutions who are interested in our product and services.
The participants will get detailed instruction and answers to their questions related to our system by our Customer Support Officers.
Who should attend
- The officers working for existing customers of StoxPlus who want to have the detailed instruction to use FiinPro® Platform more effectively;
- The officers at financial institutions who are interested in and have demands to research stock data, including but not limited to:
- Securities Brokers/ Proprietary Traders
- Analysts/ Researchers
- Fund Investment Officers/ Portfolio Managers
- Lecturers at universities who need data to undertake research or support their teaching activities;
- Individual investors;
- Other participants
- Overview about main functions of FiinPro® Platform
- Detailed instruction on how to use each function of FiinPro® Platform
Time & Venue
- Date: 22/06/2018 (Friday)
- Time: 15:30 – 17:00
StoxPlus JSC (Head Office)
For any queries please contact our Customer Services Department:
Do Thi Lan (Ms.)
Customer Support Officer, FiinPro
HP: 098 9219401
Tel: 024 3562 6962 – ext: 103
(*) FiinPro - User Training Class is held monthly by StoxPlus in order to provide the introduction and guides about FiinPro Platform, exclusively for officers working in financial sector who would like to access data source.
« Go Back
Sep 10, 2018
Banking and Real Estate Stocks have been undoubtedly driving the market given its 40% contribution to the total market cap. These two groups also attracted a large portion of foreign capital flows into Vietnamese stock market, accounting for 47% and 88% of Daily Trading Value and Total Net Foreign Trading Value, respectively from the beginning of 2018 to date.
Jul 11, 2018
FiinPro Platform, empowered by the most comprehensive and insightful financial database for Vietnam, will help you save time and money in acquiring, cleaning up, validating and standardizing data. It also helps to enhance your investment research and trading process with various useful analytics tools and excellent customer support services.