[FiinPro® Data]: Revenue and net profit of companies on three exchanges increased by 20.3% and 31.7% in H1/2018
Our FiinPro Platform data showed that as of August 17, 2018, 982 companies have reported earnings in H1/2018 of which 85% reported profit.
- Total net profit in H1/2018 increased by 31.7% yoy and fulfilled 53.1% of AGM profit target set for 2018.
- Trailing EPS was VND2.209, up 32.2% yoy.
The top performers in H1/ 218 were GMD (694%), MSN (566%), VHM (981%), DIG (950%), and VIB (201%).
- By industry, the Real Estate and the Banking industries continued to see strong growth of 100.5% and 53.9%, respectively. The real estate industry’s outstanding growth was contributed by VHM with VND7.7 trillion profit (up 981% yoy). The growth of VHM was mainly due to the merger of three new companies in 2018, which has resulted in a sharp increase in revenue and profit.
- Banking sector grew 53.9% yoy, mainly thanks to contribution from VPB (6.4 trillion dong), CTG (4.2 trillion dong) and TCB (4.1 trillion dong). Banks with the highest growth rates were VBB (210%), VIB (201%) and ACB (151%).
- There are 39 companies that have completed their full year target, including QNS (256%), VNE (131%), BSI (112%), and DPM (107%).
For detailed information, please download the file here.
We hope FiinPro Platform's data updates will support your work better. Please contact our Customer Support Department for more information:
Ms. Lan Do Thi
Tel: 024 3562 6962 ext: 103
Ho Chi Minh City
Ms. Hai Yen Nguyen
Tel: 028 3933 3585 ext: 203
« Go Back
Dec 07, 2018
StoxPlus is proud to be an insightful data vendor for Bao Viet Holdings - the pioneer financial-insurance group in Viet Nam which has received various international awards.
Oct 22, 2018
The domestic real estate market has had a period of strong growth in the past five years, will this bull market continue and support real estate stocks to lead the market?