[FiinPro® Data]: Revenue and net profit of companies on three exchanges increased by 20.3% and 31.7% in H1/2018
Our FiinPro Platform data showed that as of August 17, 2018, 982 companies have reported earnings in H1/2018 of which 85% reported profit.
- Total net profit in H1/2018 increased by 31.7% yoy and fulfilled 53.1% of AGM profit target set for 2018.
- Trailing EPS was VND2.209, up 32.2% yoy.
The top performers in H1/ 218 were GMD (694%), MSN (566%), VHM (981%), DIG (950%), and VIB (201%).
- By industry, the Real Estate and the Banking industries continued to see strong growth of 100.5% and 53.9%, respectively. The real estate industry’s outstanding growth was contributed by VHM with VND7.7 trillion profit (up 981% yoy). The growth of VHM was mainly due to the merger of three new companies in 2018, which has resulted in a sharp increase in revenue and profit.
- Banking sector grew 53.9% yoy, mainly thanks to contribution from VPB (6.4 trillion dong), CTG (4.2 trillion dong) and TCB (4.1 trillion dong). Banks with the highest growth rates were VBB (210%), VIB (201%) and ACB (151%).
- There are 39 companies that have completed their full year target, including QNS (256%), VNE (131%), BSI (112%), and DPM (107%).
For detailed information, please download the file here.
We hope FiinPro Platform's data updates will support your work better. Please contact our Customer Support Department for more information:
Ms. Lan Do Thi
Tel: 024 3562 6962 ext: 103
Ho Chi Minh City
Ms. Hai Yen Nguyen
Tel: 028 3933 3585 ext: 203
« Go Back
Sep 10, 2018
Banking and Real Estate Stocks have been undoubtedly driving the market given its 40% contribution to the total market cap. These two groups also attracted a large portion of foreign capital flows into Vietnamese stock market, accounting for 47% and 88% of Daily Trading Value and Total Net Foreign Trading Value, respectively from the beginning of 2018 to date.
Jul 11, 2018
FiinPro Platform, empowered by the most comprehensive and insightful financial database for Vietnam, will help you save time and money in acquiring, cleaning up, validating and standardizing data. It also helps to enhance your investment research and trading process with various useful analytics tools and excellent customer support services.