[FiinPro® Data]: Revenue and net profit of companies on three exchanges increased by 20.3% and 31.7% in H1/2018
Our FiinPro Platform data showed that as of August 17, 2018, 982 companies have reported earnings in H1/2018 of which 85% reported profit.
- Total net profit in H1/2018 increased by 31.7% yoy and fulfilled 53.1% of AGM profit target set for 2018.
- Trailing EPS was VND2.209, up 32.2% yoy.
The top performers in H1/ 218 were GMD (694%), MSN (566%), VHM (981%), DIG (950%), and VIB (201%).
- By industry, the Real Estate and the Banking industries continued to see strong growth of 100.5% and 53.9%, respectively. The real estate industry’s outstanding growth was contributed by VHM with VND7.7 trillion profit (up 981% yoy). The growth of VHM was mainly due to the merger of three new companies in 2018, which has resulted in a sharp increase in revenue and profit.
- Banking sector grew 53.9% yoy, mainly thanks to contribution from VPB (6.4 trillion dong), CTG (4.2 trillion dong) and TCB (4.1 trillion dong). Banks with the highest growth rates were VBB (210%), VIB (201%) and ACB (151%).
- There are 39 companies that have completed their full year target, including QNS (256%), VNE (131%), BSI (112%), and DPM (107%).
For detailed information, please download the file here.
We hope FiinPro Platform's data updates will support your work better. Please contact our Customer Support Department for more information:
Ms. Lan Do Thi
Tel: 024 3562 6962 ext: 103
Ho Chi Minh City
Ms. Hai Yen Nguyen
Tel: 028 3933 3585 ext: 203
« Go Back
Oct 22, 2018
The domestic real estate market has had a period of strong growth in the past five years, will this bull market continue and support real estate stocks to lead the market?
Oct 09, 2018
Banking stocks have been one of the market leading ones over the years. FiinPro data showed that banking stocks enjoyed a 3-digit growth for the past five years, up 154.1% versus VNIndex’s double-digit gain of 96.5%. Will the attractiveness of banking stocks remain in the last months of 2018 and in 2019?